Tea Tree Shampoo by Elite Equine Evolution is a gentle high lathering concentrated horse shampoo. Fortified with nano-vitamins A, C, E & F, which are nanoEncapsulated in a sustained and controlled delivery system. This allows for better absorption, penetration and diffusion of the vitamins, which helps prevent inflammation and aids in the healing process.
- Provides deep cleaning for dirt, build-up and oil
- Assists in keeping hair soft while restoring natural luster to coat
- Contains naturally antibacterial tea tree oil & nano-vitamins
First Aid Shampoo by Finish Line is a concentrated high foaming shampoo containing aloe vera and iodine which work together to soothe and treat fungus, girth itch, rain rot & other minor skin irritations, plus it is gentle enough to be used as a general everyday cleansing shampoo.
- Fights fungus (rain rot, scratches etc.), hot spots and girth itch
- High foaming and non-irritating
- Concentrated, so a little goes a long way
- Leaves your horse's coat soft clean & glossy
- Will not stain or dry out the coat
- pH balanced
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Absorbine Fungasol Ointment, Shampoo and Spray provide an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial formula made with tea tree oil to treat and prevent rain rot, ringworm, dry skin, wound bacteria, girth itch, dew poisoning, dermatitis/scratches/greasy heel and pythiosis. All 3 options can be used individually, but for the most effective treatment, use Fungasol Shampoo first then follow up with the ointment or spray. Contains biopolysan which is a powerful booster ingredient derived from coconuts that is proven to enhance efficiency.
- Kills and inhibits a wide range of microbes
- Helps treat most surface skin conditions
- Soothes and treats tail itch
- Helps kill bacteria in wounds, allowing them to heal faster
- For use on horses, dogs and cattle
- Allow fully lathered shampoo to sit on the affected area for 20 minutes before thoroughly rinsing off
- Apply ointment or spray (after cleaning the affected area and gently patting dry) 1-2 times daily
Greenspot Remover Spray by Cowboy Magic is easy to use and formulated to remove manure and urine spots, and wet or dried sweat instantly leaving the newly cleaned spots with a high shine after brushing.
- Concentrated formula made from natural, non-sudsing cleaners derived from plants
- Works instantly: breaks down foreign molecules and dissolves manure, urine, dirt, and sweat, melting them away
- Deep conditioner: added silk and panthenol to strengthen the hair and condition the skin
- Adds Shine: shea butter leaves a brilliant shine after drying
- Use a damp towel to activate the ingredients
- Follow up with a dry towel to pickup and absorb manure, dirt or sweat
- It only takes a small amount: Spray on a small amount and massage it in and wipe it off. Repeat, working on small areas. Spray, massage in, wipe off, spray, massage in, wipe off
- It works on people too: Greenspot Remover/Shower in a Bottle is great for campers and mountain bikers who want to clean up dirty, smelly bodies without using lots of water. The only water needed is to wet the towel.
Limber Up LiniMint Shampoo is an all-natural premium 2-in-1 shampoo and liniment blend that produces a highly effective refreshing bath and cleansing experience. This plant derived shampoo cleans, refreshes and conditions while stimulating circulation and soothing muscle soreness. Specially formulated to keep your horse's skin, coat, mane and tail soft, resilient, conditioned and naturally healthy.
- Cleans, refreshes and conditions
- Soothes sore muscles
- Produces show quality sheen
- All-natural plant derived
- Witch hazel and coconut base
- Easily rinsed
BSCG Certified Drug Free for Equine Athletes
Shapley's Original M-T-G is time tested and proven to regrow hair and clear up a variety of skin irritations. It is veterinarian recommended as the only solution needed for a variety of bacterial and fungal skin problems. Results can be seen as soon as 1 day after the very first application.
- Successfully treats rain rot, dew poisoning, scratches, mud fever, greasy heal, sweet itch, girth itch, itchy skin, dandruff & tail rubbing
- May also help battle thrush and white line disease
- Special ingredients condition the skin & hair around the problem area
- Creates a healthy environment for the hair follicle which results in maximum hair and skin regrowth for damaged areas
- Moisturizes the hair, keeping it soft and pliable to minimize breakage
- Safe for dogs, cats and livestock too
- Also treats hot spots, mange, itching and dry skin
- Shake bottle thoroughly to mix the sediment layer on bottom of bottle throughout the rest of the liquid in bottle
- Continue to shake periodically during application
- 32 oz.
Shapely's Original M-T-G plus is the same great formula producing the same great results but with a new, light herbal fragrance. People who have disliked the smell of Original M-T-G can now use this new twist on the original and enjoy a fresh herbal scent!
- Treats a variety of skin problems quickly and easily
- Results seen as soon as 1 day after the very first application
- Successfully treats rain rot, dew poisoning, scratches, mud fever, greasy heel, sweet itch, girth itch, itchy skin, dandruff and tail rubbing
- Conditions the skin and hair around the problem area
- Promotes mane and tail growth
- This product natually seperates so shake bottle thoroughly before use & continue to shake periodically during application
- No rinsing needed
- Some have seen positive results in treating thrush and white line disease
ShowSheen Miracle Groom 32 oz Spray by Absorbine is a patented 5-in-1 formula that cleans, conditions, deodorizes, detangles and shines in just one application while protecting the hair's essential oils without the need for rinsing. The spray on "bath in a bottle" maintains a bright shine without leaving a greasy residue so it is safe to use in the saddle area.
- Great for cold-weather touch-ups
- Works without soap or water
- Removes stains and brightens color
- Eliminates odor
- Leaves natural feel - no slick or greasy residue buildup
- Helps make combing out dreadlocks, tangles or mats quick and easy
- Use on horses, dogs, cats, llamas, sheep and cattle
- Easy to use: shake well, spray on, rub out stains and dirt with a towel, then brush out for brilliant shine
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air
Hay, Where's That Blue Stuff can whip into shape the worst of heel scratches and bleeding heels in a few days. Gets rid of that pesky fungus on your horses legs. Clears up hopple burns, saddle sores, abrasions, chafing and can be used on the face for skin irritations. It also works on the fungus that grows around the coronary band.
- Contains natural antiseptic oils
- Topical lotion, will not leave a sticky residue
- Comparable to Nolvasan Ointment
- For horses with long hair on the legs, wash & towel dry, then apply Blue Stuff on the damp leg for better absorption
NOTE: do not pick or scrub scabs as this will slow the healing process.
Vet Set Cocoa Butter with Vitamin E for horses is a superior treatment for rain rot, girth sores, cracked heels, burns, dew poisoning, fungus and scratches.
- Melts with body temperature to easily absorb into the skin
- Penetrates deeper even through the thickest skin and scar tissue
- Softening and moisturizing properties encourage regrowth of the horse's hair while cuts and wounds naturally heal
- The appearance of existing scars can be minimized and calluses more quickly healed with application
*The Lavender Oil in this product is not recommended for use on cats. Search item #V2400 Vet Set Pet Pad and Paw treatment for a dogs and cat safe formula.
Nu Stock is effective on all types of skin disorders on all kinds of animals. Great for fast relief and promotes hair growth.
- Use on cuts, bruises, burns, castrating, dehorning etc
- Prevents proud flesh
- Effective for rain rot, mud & dew poisoning
- Use every 3 days
- Contains sulfur, pine oil & mineral oil
- 12 oz Tube
Healex is an antiseptic ointment for cracked heels, rope and hopple burns, chafes and abrasions and most minor cuts. Contains zinc oxide, boric acid, eucalyptol and phenol in an emollient base.
- Contains zinc oxide, eucalyptol and phenol
- Treats cracked heels, chafing, and most minor cuts
- Works quickly to clean and heal wounds
Wahl Arco Clipper. A Professional Equine clipper kit that is perfect for the bridle path, fetlocks, face, ears and finish work on all breeds for unsurpassed cutting performance. Amazingly lightweight clipper is whisper quiet and fits comfortable in your hand. The slim, lightweight design fits comfortably in your hand while reducing wrist fatigue. Convenient cordless operation and cutting power make this clipper a dream come true.
- 80 minute run time & 75 minute charge time per battery
- Easy-to-clean clipper with a no-maintenance motor for hassle-free grooming
- Clipper is approximately 6.75" tall & weighs 7.9 ounces
- 5,500 strokes per minute
- ALWAYS cool running
- Includes Wahl 5 in 1 clipper blade that adjusts to sizes #9, #10, #15, #30, & #40
- Also includes: storage case, 2 NiMH battery packs, charging stand, 4 Guide Attachment Combs (#3, #6, #9, #12), blade oil, cleaning brush & instructions
- Trims horses' bridle path, ears, whiskers and fetlocks
- Guide combs allow for trimming of dogs and cats too
- Also works for show cuts and trimming of goats, pigs and cattle
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee & 1 year limited warranty
At last there's a portable water heater system you can take anywhere you need it--the barn, race track, horse shows. All you need to give your animals warm water showers is a water faucet and a garden hose! The Eccotemp L5 is the hottest portable tankless unit on the market! Endless hot water wherever you are! You can add it to a pressure washer for an even better cleaning! It uses a standard garden hose adapter and fits right to a standard 10 pound grill tank. The 2 "D" cell battery ignition starts the flame only when water is running, so there's no chance of overheating. Also works great on modified water systems such as a 12 volt pump.
- 14.5" tall, 11.5" wide, 4.5" deep
- Weight: 12 lb
- Stainless Steel Hose (approximately 6' long)
- Spray Head: 22"
- Garden hose adapter included
- The unit requires a 2” clearance from a wall. 1” side to side from anything flammable. 3” from a window as well from an overhang and 18” from the ground.
- 30 to 35 degree rise at 1.5 gallons per minutes
- 20 minute safety shut off timer
Recommended for outdoor use only
EquiGroomer is a simple tool that you'll want to use all year long. Like a traditional shedding stone, the EquiGroomer effectively removes loose hair, dirt and dander from your horse or dog’s coat leaving it smooth and shiny.
- Ideal for sensitive-skinned animals who won’t tolerate the large teeth of a standard shedding blade.
- Handle is made of solid wood.
- Blade is made from hardened steel, it won't wear down like traditional shedding stones.
- To clean, simply remove any dirt build-up with a soft brush.
- Made in the USA.
- Available Sizes: large 9” length and the smaller 5” inch length which is also perfect for dogs and cats.