Total Energy & Stamina by Ramard
Great to give before a race or event. Helps support vasodilation, energy conversion and the elimination of lactic acid in the muscles.
- Increases energy conversion of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Supports reduction of heart strain Increased circulation to lower legs and hooves
- Vasodilation to support reduction of lactic acid and cramping
- Supports oxygen capacity for optimal performance
- Contains no prohibited substances
Total Respiratory & Endurance was created to maximize oxygen capacity, breakup mucus, function as an expectorant, reduce airway- swelling and combat seasonal allergies.
Total Respiratory and Endurance acts as an anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal that combats issues that can lead to respiratory distress. Horses will experience enhanced performance and race times due to its increase in oxygen carrying capacity in the blood.
Total Respiratory and Endurance is effective within 1 hour and remains effective for 24 hours.
Breaks up mucus
Maximizes oxygen capacity
Reduces airway swelling
Combats seasonal allergies
Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, and anti-viral combating issues that can lead to respiratory distress
Will enhance race performance
Total Calm and Focus by Ramard is an all-natural formula developed to calm your nervous, anxious horse while enhancing focus.
The formula contains Ramisol , a product with clinical studies highlighting its ability to prevent an increase in the stress hormone Cortisol. The stress hormone, Cortisol is released in response to high intensity exercise. Stress and high levels of cortisol are related to fatigue, changes in mood and depression. Magnesium and a balanced blend of B vitamins are also in the formula. These have been shown to be very effective in calming nervous hyper horses.
Color of actual product may vary due to vitamins and exposure to heat - does not affect the efficiency of the product.
Total Equine Relief Powder by Ramard was developed to ease the effects of aches, swelling, heat, stiffness and discomfort caused by training and competition. Although competition horses are more prone to these issues, all horses will benefit from the relief of aches and tenderness associated with every day activities.
- Helps horses recover faster
- Eases discomfort associated with joints and tendons without causing stomach upset
- No harsh side effects, which can lead to other issues associated with those conditions.
- Older horses will benefit from the effects of easing joint stiffness and discomfort.
- May be beneficial for swelling, aches, stiffness, heat, seasonal allergies, discomfort, fever, bruising.
- Paste: one 15CC syringe is one dose for a 1,000 lb horse.
- Powder: 1 scoop (3.2g) per 500lbs or 2 scoops per 1000lbs daily. May be increased to 1 scoop per 500lbs or 2 scoops per 1000lbs every 12 hours.