Vetrap Bandaging Tape by 3M Brand
- # 1 choice for use as a bandage for mild rundown, light support and to hold dressings in place.
- Both Vetrap tape and Equisport bandages need to be applied so that they are initially comfortable to the animal, 30 - 50% stretch.
- Unpadded and lightly padded support bandages should be removed immediately after completion of athletic activity. 4"x 5 yd stretched
Furacin by Big Dee's (brand varies)
Furacin is an anti-infective ointment used to treat or prevent skin infections in wounds or burns. Furacin may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your veterinarian.
- Feed 1 fluid ounce once daily to the average sized horse. Horses in training - 2 oz daily.
- One gallon container will last over 4 months when fed to a horse not in training.
- Horses in training: Feed 1 oz of Red Cell Pellets supplement daily by mixing into daily feed ration.
- Horses not in training: Feed 1/2 oz of Red Cell Pellets supplement daily by mixing into daily feed ration.
1.87% Ivermectin dewormer by Horse Health.
No other dewormer kills more stages of parasites. Kills 35 species and stages of the two most common bot species.
Use 6 times per year for broad spectrum parasite control. For use on all horses, including broodmares, stallions and foals without age restriction.
One syringe deworms horses up to 1,250 lbs. (600 kg).
** Brand may vary **
Vet Heel Salve by McTarnahans
Now in the McTarnahans "Winner Circle" line of products, Vet Heel Salve is an excellent multi-purpose equine ointment rich in lanolin for the prevention and treatment of dry cracked heels. May also be used for ear warts, chafing and wherever dryness is a problem. Comparable to Brooks Heal Salve.
Farrier's Formula Double Strength Pelleted Nutritional Supplement by Life Data Labs for Horses and lasts twice as long as the original Farrier's Formula and provides the same high level of nutrition.
Farrier's Formula and Farrier's Formula Double Strength provide nutrients such as phospholipids, omega fatty acids, and important amino acid "protein building blocks" that enable horses to build strong structural and connective tissue proteins that are important for healthy hoof structure and growth.
The nutrients in Farrier's Formula Double Strength are provided at twice the concentration compared to the original Farrier's Formula with the taste that horses love. The Farrier's Formula Double Strength 11 pound package delivers twice the number of daily doses compared to 11 pounds of original Farrier's Formula.
- Concentrated formula to last longer and offer smaller dosage
- Promotes healthy and strong hoof growth
- Builds connective and supportive tissue for sound hooves
An 11 lb buckets is a 60 day supply for a 1000 pound horse at the Adult Replenishment Feeding Level or 120 days when feeding at the Adult Maintenance Feeding Level.
$2.25 - $2.99
Big Dee's Poly Horse Halter with Throat Snap is our economical answer to horse halters. Whether you're outfitting your whole barn, have a horse that is tough on its halter, or consistently loses its halter this poly halter offers a variety of sizes and colors at a great value!
- 1" Poly Halter
- Outward facing throat snap
- Nickel Plated hardware
Mega-Sel by Spectra is a unique Selenium and Vitamin E product vital to the health and performance of your horse.
- Patented, liquid formula provides Selenium and Vitamin E in a palatable form which is readily consumed and utilized by the horse.
- Highly palatable liquid which is readily consumed when mixed with dry or sweet feed.
- Top-dressed, Mega-Sel provides adequate levels of Selenium for proper nutrition and optimum performance.
The 20 lb tub will provide up to a 160 day supply for one horse.
- Oat Oil - Rich in Polar Lipids which are vegetable fat molecules that strengthen the tight junctions between enterocytes, the intestinal cells responsible for nutrient absorption.
- Oat Flour - Rich in Beta Glucan, a soluble fiber that provides support for a healthy immune system. Helps with nutrient absorption and can help prevent undigested starch from reaching the hindgut.
- Yeast Products - Rich in MOS - two different extracts of yeast that help to maintain the healthy and balance of the hindgut
- L-Glutamine an amino acid that provides fuel to muscles and supports the immune cells in the lining of the gut
- L-Threonine is another amino acid that supports production of mucin, a necessary component of mucus that lubricates the GI tract lining.
Top-Dress Granules - are ideal for large farms, or for those who simply prefer to apply their supplements as a top-dressing. They're quick and easy to use, with the provided measuring scoop - just add one scoop to feed once each day.
$7.95 - $9.95
Fortiflex 20 qt plastic water bucket with a flat back. The flat back allows the bucket to lay flat against the wall and provide ample space for the horses head to fit comfortably to drink.
- Size: diameter 15", height 12"
- Shaped handle for stability when hanging
- Rubber capped handle ends to prevent injury
- Holds 20 quarts or approximately 5 gallons
$0.99 - $2.35
Double End Snap. A must have item for horses and livestock as it has no sharp edges for them to get caught on and cannot be opened by the animal.
- Measures 4.75" overall
- Spring loaded single hand operation
- Multiple uses: stall gates, bucket hanger, hay bag hanger & more
The ULTRA TOUGH 1680D Double Knot Ballistic Turnout Blanket is the new standard in extreme turnout blankets! This tough durable turn out offers superior protection and durability through innovative design and materials.
- 1680D Double Knot Ripstop Nylon outer-shell with Dupont Teflon coating - for unmatched strength, durability and good looks.
- 300 grams of high-loft poly fill - offers superior warmth and insulation from the cold.
- Nylon lining -to keep horse hair shiny and smooth
- Waterproof/Breathable - to keep your horse warm and dry.
- Double buckle front closure - open front design allows for fine-tuning of the fit in chest area.
- Shoulder gusset - offers the ultimate in freedom of movement.
- Cross-Bias nylon surcingles - keeps the blanket comfortable in place through rolling running and play!
- Elastic leg straps - adjustable and removable keeps the blanket from twisting and blowing out of place in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced tail cover - offers protection from extreme wind and weather while keeping the tail head clean.