Aid in prevention of West Nile Virus with Vetera West Nile Virus vaccine and reduce site reactions and negative system responses to vaccination. Incorporates the Carbimmune adjuvant formulation to optimize performance and minimize reactions.
Indications: for vaccination of healthy horses 4 months or age or older against West Nile
- WNV -West Nile Virus
Dose: Intramuscular dose
Package contents: One pre-filled single dose syringe with needle. Shop needles and syringes here.
Vaccines cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
One step combination vaccine to protect your horse against West Nile, Eastern/Western encephalomyelitis and tetanus all in one injection. Incorporates the Carbimmune adjuvant formulation to optimize performance and minimize reactions.
Indication: For vaccination of healthy horses against:
- WNV: West Nile Virus
- EEV: Equine Encephalomyelitis - Eastern & Western
- TET: Tetanus Toxoid
- Killed virus
- No reconstituion required
- Thimerosal free
- For horses 6 months of age or older
- Intramuscular dose
Vetera Gold XP
Contains 9 antigens in one vaccine that incorporates the Carbimmune adjuvant formulation and Ultrfil purification technology for a safe, high-quality vaccine.
Indications:Â For vaccination of healthy horses 6 months of age and older against: Influenza (Clade 1 and Clade 2), Herpes (EHV-1 and EHV-4), Eastern & Western Encephalomyelitis, West Nile Virus, Tetanus
- EEV - Encephalomyelitis - Eastern & Western
- EHV - Rhinopneumonitis 1 & 4
- WNV -North American Equine E159 West Nile Virus strain
- EIV - Equine Influenze Virus - A2 Ohio/03 (Clade 1), Kentucky/95, and Richmond/07 (Clade 2)
- TET -Tetanus Toxoid
Dose: Shake well before use. Using aseptic technique, inoculate horses intramuscularly with a 1 mL dose. Administe a second 1 mL dose intramuscularly in 3-4 weeks using a different injection site. Revaccinate annually and prior to anticipated exposure with a single 1 mL intramuscular dose.
Single Dose Package Contents: One pre-filled single dose syringe with needle.
10 Dose Package Contents: One 10 ml tank (needle and syringle sold separately)
Vaccines can not be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
Combination 6 Way shot that protects against Eastern & Western and Venezuelan encephalomyelitis rhinopneumonitis, Influenza type A2, Tetanus and West Nile Virus.
- Single Dose
- Killed virus vaccine
- Duration of immunity for WNV is 12 months
- Equine Herpesvirus types EHV-1 and EHV-4
- For horses 4 months of age and older
- Contains North American A2 and A3 Eurasian, including the Ohio/03, Kentucky/95 and Newmarket/2/93 influenza strains.
- Dose: inject 1 ml in muscle annually.