Weaver Silvertip TrailBlazer Rope Halter and Lead
Constructed from a strong yet flexible quarter inch Kermantle rope, providing a fit that works comfortably under a headstall or fits easily in a saddle bag. Silvertip Halters are hand-tied in the USA by expert craftsman specially trained in the art of tying rope halters offering exceptional quality, performance and value. These rope halters are favorites among trainers, clinicians, outfitters, trail riders, working cowboys, natural horsemanship practitioners and riders from all disciplines.
- Hand-tied from 1/4" kernmantle rope
- Strong and flexible
- 5/16" x 12' yacht braid lead that's the perfect length for tying on the trail or using on the highline.
- Fits comfortably under a headstall or in a saddle bag.
- Handcrafted by Weaver Leather craftspeople in the USA
Weaver Silvertip Big Sky Rope Halter is made from a narrower 1/4 inch rope that provides exceptional feel and control. Expertly constructed from the finest materials that resist rotting, mildew and abrasion. One-piece constructed Silvertip Halters are hand-tied by Weaver's expert craftsman in the USA, specially trained in the art of tying rope halters. The Big Sky Haler is firm yet supple and is a favorite among trainers, clinicians, outfitters, trail riders, working cowboys, natural horsemanship practitioners and riders from all disciplines.
- Material: 1/4 inch polyester 16 strand double braid rope
- Narrower ¼" diameter for more control
- Designed for strength, low stretch and resistance to wear
- Lays nicely on the horses head for a sleek look
- Product tag features easy to follow directions
- Use across all disciplines
- Handcrafted with pride in the USA