Circle Y Julie Goodnight Peak Performance Monarch Western Saddle
Qualifies for free standard shipping on orders over $70
Circle Y Julie Goodnight Peak Performance Monarch Western Saddle from the PEAK Performance line is designed with a rounded butterfly skirt making it an ideal choice for shorter backed and foundation type horses. The Monarch features a Neo-Shock skirt that absorbs impact through the neoprene filler and conforms easily to the horses back. All Goodnight saddles provide a correct seat, narrow twist, close contact feel, and absolute comfort for both horse and rider, making a perfect multi-use performance saddle.
- Color: Regular Oil Finish
- Tree: Wide (Full Quarter) Flex2 tree technology conforms to the horse's back while providing rider weight distribution and is light weight
- Flex2 skirts have a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the horse and rider's comfort; skirt has a close contact design for precise cueing
- Slip-Not skirt liner for easy care with XPG gel bar pad for your horse's comfort
- Impact Foam seat with narrow twist and broad pocket for all-day comfort
- Softee seat jockeys and fenders provides a "ready to ride" saddle to minimize rider's knee and ankle strain because they are broke in right from the start
- ErgoBalance stirrups and pre-twisted stirrup leathers reduce knee and ankle fatigue while promoting balanced riding
- Tooling: Leaf with Border
- Rigging: 3 Way Adjustable in-skirt
- Horn: 2 1/4" Neck, 3" Cap
- Skirt: 15" D x 27" L
- Swell: 13"
- Cantle: 3 1/2"
- Weight: 32 lb
Saddle Fit Tip: Generally Circle Y recommends a Regular fit for a horse with a defined wither, Wide fit for a horse with a round wither or foundation build and XWide for draft type or extra wide foundation style horse.