Justin Handler Composite Toe Mens Work Boot
Qualifies for free standard shipping on orders over $70
The Justin Handler 11" Composite Toe Work Boot is a no-nonsense work boot that's built for comfort and durability. Made with full-grain, golden brown leather, these boots look as good as they feel. The light yellow stitching adds a touch of style, while the square composite toe provides protection without weighing you down. The J-Flex Flexible Orthotic Comfort System insole cushions and supports your feet, while the Stampede dual-density rubber outsole provides excellent traction and durability that is slip, chip and abrasion resistant allowing you to work comfortably on any surface. If you're looking for a versatile and comfortable work boot that will keep you safe on the job, the Handler 11" Composite Toe Work Boot is a great option.
- Square Toe
- Composite Safety toe Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413- 18 Standards for impact and compression providing non-metallic protection against impact and compression at a fraction of the weight
- EH Rating meets or exceeds ASTM F2413- 18 Standards for Electrical hazard; protecting you from open currents up to 18,000 volts
- Slip-resistant outsole for sure footing on wet surfaces
- J-Flex Flexible Comfort System insole for all-day comfort
- Stampede dual-density rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Walking/block heel for stability and support
- meets ASTM F2413-11, I75, C75 EH safety footwear standards
Free Ground Shipping
on non-FOB orders over $70
Same Day Shipping
on most in-stock orders placed before 3pm EST
Free Ground Shipping
Big Dee’s offers free shipping on non-FOB orders over $70 shipped to the contiguous United States. Non-FOB orders under $70 are subject to a $7.00 shipping fee.
Available upon request at an additional charge. Please select Next Day or Second day shipping during checkout and a customer service representative will contact you with your shipping costs.
FOB Items (Oversized)
You will be charged actual ground shipping charges based on total order weight on items marked FOB. FOB items are typically those that weigh over 2 pound or that are large or bulky.