#24 Immune Support by Silver Lining Herbs supports the immune system, which may aid in clearing up a wide range of seemingly unrelated issues. Everything you put into or onto your horse is used or not used by his body on a cellular level. Elements of foods and topical substances that are not used need to be evacuated from the body, which a healthy immune system is able to do via the liver, kidneys, blood, lymphatic, digestive system, skin, etc.
With all that we throw at our horses today from immunizations to pesticides, to reduced grazing and increased travel schedules their immune systems can easily become overwhelmed at the cleanup work required. #24 Immune Support provides the support that the immune system needs to work effectively.
- May be beneficial in:
- Supporting a healthy immune system
- Maintaining body cells and tissues
- Bacterial and fungal issues
- Exposure to chlorinated water and pesticides
- Blood warts
- Rough hair coat or won't shed normally
- Lethargic, weak, not working to normal levels, or over-exerted when asked to
- Lumps under tail
- Supporting the normal detoxification process
- Pronounced abnormal wrinkles over eyes
- Contains Approximately 60 scoops per bag.
Recommended use:1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Eleuthero, Garlic, Olive Leaf, Plantain, Red Clover, Rose Hips, Sarsparilla, Barberry, Echinacea, Parsley, Wheat Grass, Cascara and Licorice) 6898 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.