Arc Equine Therapy is a portable, wearable, drug-free, non-invasive tissue repair system that uses micro-current technology to successfully treat ligaments, tendons, muscles, skin and bone, as well as reduce inflammation and bruising associated with a variety of equine conditions. This easy to use system allows owners to easily administer treatment, but is also favored by professional riders, trainers, therapists and veterinarians. The Arc Therapy system accelerates the body's recovery, kick starting regenerative healing in both internal and external tissue.
Learn more about the science behind microcurrent technology and the many benefits ArcEquine provides for any discipline here!
- Available to the USA market for the first time, thousands sold in Europe
- Microcurrent technology mirrors the body's natural current to promote quick and speedy healing
- Boost the production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) within cells
- Easy to use, requires no specialist training or clinical knowledge
- Cannot overuse or misuse the ArcEquine
- Recommended 6-week cycle every few months to maximize ATP production, then reduce to recommended program for minimum 2 days per month.
- Winner of the 2019 LuxLife Magazine Best Wearable Equine Pain Management Product Award
- Complete system includes 1 Leg Strap, 1 Delivery Unit, 2 Carbon Rubber Pads, 1 Conductive Gel (250 ml), 1 charger and a user manual (see product label tab for more information)
- Limited 2 year warranty