Long Sleeve Shirt provides soothing warmth that’s particularly helpful for shoulder, upper back and arm discomfort. How do we accomplish this? With Back on Track’s specially designed fabric - Welltex, a blend of polyester with ceramic powder melted into the threads. Thermal l heat is a well-recognized method used for healing injured muscles, joints, and tendons. For injury prevention, you can wear this shirt prior to exercise to loosen and warm up muscles. Some people wear it in the winter for additional warmth.
- Black only
- Unisex sizes
- Injury Prevention - wear prior to exercise to loosen and warm up muscles
- Ceramic fibers reflect body heat and create soothing infrared warmth
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Relax muscles
- Increase blood circulation
- Introduce gradually
- Machine washable, do not tumble dry - air dry only
Back on Track products are not to be compared with magnetic therapy. The effectiveness of Back on Track’s thermal warmth therapy has been established by medical science.
February 27, 2019
September 09, 2016
April 12, 2016