Back On Track Ceramic Polo Wraps are made with state-of-the-art fabric, which is infused with ceramic powder. The ceramic reflects your horse's natural body warmth and creates a soothing infrared thermal warmth. Warmth therapy is a well-recognized method used to relieve and heal injured ligaments, tendons and joints.
When you wrap your horse's legs with these Polo Wraps, the unique fabric creates a gentle warmth, which reduces swelling and inflammation and keeps your horse's legs tight. Back On Track Polo Wraps contain more elastic than traditional wraps so they contour to the leg better, provide excellent support, and don't shift or rub. They are also more durable.
- Use polos only for exercise
- Sold as a pair
- Ceramic fibers reflect body heat and create soothing infrared warmth
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Relax muscles
- Increase blood circulation
- Introduce gradually
- They should not be used overnight or as a standing bandage as there is a risk they are fastened too tight and hinder blood flow.
- Not for use on pregnant mares.
- Length: 11'
chippewa falls, WI
December 04, 2017