Bates Victrix Show Jumping Saddle features an ultra lightweight and compact design allowing you to unleash your horse's true power - providing complete comfort and freedom of movement with every stride. The monoflap construction, synergy panel, slim CAIR cushion system and pencil knee roll provide the ultimate in close contact feel. The beautiful luxe leather offers the right amount of grip while the adjustable ergonomic stirrup bar and adjustable flexibloc system provide personalized precision to hold you through the jump. All of these technological features combine to give you the best partnership with your horse and a winning edge over the competition. Available in a variety of trim colors the Bates Victrix is the perfect avenue to accentuate your personal style - while remaining the best kept secret weapon in your jumping arsenal.
- Elastiflex tree
- Easy Change Fit Solution Adjustable Gullet system allows you to easily customize fit for your horse's comfort level.
- Sweetspot Comfort seat technology allows the rider to find ultra close contact providing the rider with a seamless transition from the seat through the leg for perfect alignment from take off to landing.
- Wither freedom
- Forward cut Mono flap provides ultra-sensitive connection
- SynergyPanel : Low profile, stable and close with the ultimate protective cushioning and shock absorption of air for pressure reduction and improved blood flow to the muscles.
- CAIR cushion system constantly adapts to the horse's working muscles allowing your weight to be evenly distributed across the entire length of the cushion, virtually eliminating pressure points.
- Adjustable ergonomic stirrup bar reduces bulk under the riders' leg.
- Recessed stirrup channel
- FlexiContourbloc stabilizes without restriction for revolutionary leg support.
- Patent pending girth points
- Luxe leat