Pine Tar is a natural topical antiseptic that combats fungicidal and bacterial infections. It is used to help retain hoof moisture. It also aids in making the hoof elastic, flexible, and promotes the development of new hoof growth. Used as a hoof pack and dressing it serves as excellent preventative hoof care.
- It is effective in the treatment of quarter cracks, split hooves, corns, and hard frogs
- Bickmore' Pine Tar is the choice of 9 out of 10 professional farriers.
- Natural topical antiseptic combats fungicidal and bacterial infections.
- Helps make hoof elastic and flexible.
- Promotes new hoof growth.
- Effective treatment of quarter cracks, split hooves, and hard frogs.
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the contiguous USA or by air. This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.