Bitten Bit Warmer pockets are a simple way to warm up your horse's bit before riding. Simply open your bitten, and put a disposable or reusable hand warmer into the mesh pocket. Now wrap the Bitten around your bit (while it is still attached to the bridle), allow it to warm the bit while you groom your horse. When you are are ready to ride remove the Bit and bridle your horse.
- Warmer packs SOLD SEPARATELY
- For use with any disposable or reusable handwarmer pack.
- Keeper allows you to easily hang nearby while you groom.
- Stores easily in your jacket pocket for extra warmth
- Assorted Colors - may vary