Blue Sweet Iron Hunter Dee Bit with Shaped Lozenge
The shaped lozenge offeres even pressure across the tongue and encourages contact on the bit. Blue sweet iron creates a warm, sweet taste in the horses mouth to help with acceptance of the bit and to promote salivation. The blue color with fade over time, this is a natural process of blue sweet iron oxidization.
- Even pressure and contact with mouth
- Blue sweet iron provides a warm sweet taste
- Encourages acceptance of the bit
- Sweet iron naturally oxidizes (or rusts), is harmless to horses and promotes salivation
- Natural fading of blue color will occur over time