Blue Sweet Iron Loose Ring Snaffle Bit with Roller Lozenge
Loose ring snaffle bit encourages contact while discouraging leaning. The shaped lozenge offers even pressure across the tongue and encourages contact on the bit. Due to their mildness, loose rings are a commonly used bit for young horses. Blue sweet iron creates a warm, sweet taste in the horses mouth to help with acceptance of the bit and to promote salivation. The blue color with fade over time, this is a natural process of blue sweet iron oxidization.
- Bevel allows mild leverage
- Blue sweet iron provides a warm sweet taste
- Encourages acceptance of the bit
- Sweet iron naturally oxidizes (or rusts), is harmless to horses and promotes salivation
- Natural fading of blue color will occur over time