Calm and Cool by Oralx offers a combination of Valerian Root and other herbs known to have a calming or relaxing effect. The Merck Index, tenth edition specifically mentions Valerian Root and Passion Flower as having this therapeutic effect.
- Paste form contains the essential amino acid L-Tryptophan which is essential to the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Administer paste directly from the 34g oral-dose syringe onto the back of the animal's tongue 2-4 hours prior to competition or transporting.
- Pellet form can be fed daily as a top dressing on the horse's regular feed.
- Aids in calming anxious and excitable horses.
- Excellent choice for taking the edge off chronically anxious horses while introducing new situations as well as routine trailering, training, clipping and showing.
- Helps to alleviate nervous stress for more productive training and performance sessions.
**Formerly called Divine Equine