Ko-Cho-Line is a long lasting dressing to protect leather from water damage, mold or mildew. Great for winterizing, weatherproofing, or restoring tack that may have succumbed to mold and mildew. Preserves stitching and can be used on metal to prevent rusting. An essential item for those with large tack collections or struggling to get bring their favorite bridle or halter back to its former glory!
- Renovates, softens and revives leather
- Great for winterizing tack or long term storage
- Protects against mold and mildew Will not rot stitching and prevents rusting of metal
- Preferred product for driving harnesses
- Royal Warrant granted by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- How to use: Apply to clean leather on damp or dry sponge and leave for 12 hours. Wipe away any dressing that remains
- Keep in cool, dry area.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or cold.
- Not suitable for aniline or untreated leather, suede or nubuck. Test on a hidden area before use.
You May Also Like
July 23, 2020
April 12, 2016