Circle Y Alpine Flex2 Trail Saddle has a cut out skirt shape which allows closer contact and more precise cueing. The soft, Impact Foam seat, already broke in Softee seat jockeys, and EBS stirrups which reduce joint fatigue give you total comfort for all day rides. While the adjustable 3 way rigging allows you to find the proper rigging position for free range of your horses shoulder, the neoprene lined skirting protects agains impact from the rider, and tunnel skirt design reduces stress on the horses spine. This saddle is the ultimate in comfort for both horse and rider making it ideal for trail and ranch work.
- Tree: Flex2 Regular (Semi Quarter) width
- Color: Walnut
- Seat: 17 Inch
- Flex2 tree uses a rigid round seat for rider support and high density bar that disperses riders weight, a low density bar against the horse provides freedom of movement
- Flex2 skirts feature a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the horse and rider’s comfort
- Tunnel Skirt design eliminates pressure on horse’s spine
- Engraved stainless steel conchos and stainless steel hardware resist rust and corrosion
- 3-way adjustable rigging
- Horn: 3 inch neck, 2 3/4 inch cap
- Skirt: 15 inch D x 26 1/2 inch L
- Swell: 14 inch
- Cantle: 5 inch
- Weight: 30 lbs
Saddle Fit Tip: Generally Circle Y recommends a Regular fit for a horse with a defined wither, Wide fit for a horse with a round wither or foundation build and XWide for draft type or extra wide foundation style horses.