Circle Y Julie Goodnight Peak Performance Monarch Western Saddle. Ridden by trainer, clinician and TV host Julie Goodnight-this is her personal favorite for arena work and trail riding. Beautiful hand tooling and contrasting black seat and black strings make this one gorgeous saddle.
- Tree: Wide Flex2 tree technology conforms to the horse's back while providing rider weight distribution and is light weight.
- 16" Seat
- Color: Regular Oil Finish
- Flex2 skirts have a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the horse and rider's comfort; skirt has a close contact design for precise cueing
- Slip-Not skirt liner for easy care with XPG gel bar pad for your horse's comfort.
- Impact Foam seat with narrow twist and broad pocket for all-day comfort.
- Softee seat jockeys and fenders provides a "ready to ride" saddle to minimize rider's knee and ankle strain because they are broke in right from the start.
- ErgoBalance stirrups and pre-twisted stirrup leathers reduce knee and ankle fatigue while promoting balanced riding.
- Tooling: Leaf with Border
- Rigging: 3 Way Adjustable In-skirt
- Horn: 2 1/4" Neck, 3" Cap
- Skirt: 15" D x 27" L
- Swell: 13"
- Cantle: 3 1/2"
- Weight: 32 lb