Circle Y Lisa Lockhart LL Contender Barrel Saddle offers a lower profile that is designed to fit foundation type horses that need a wider fit from the shoulder to the loin. The LL Flex2 tree allows the horse freedom of movement and features a shock absorbing neoprene skirt filler with a unique Grip-Rite close contact skirt liner. The Antique Brass features and Peat Vintage Faux Elephant seat set this saddle apart with a sophisticated and classy look.
- Tree: Flex2 LL Barrel
- Regular Width (Semi-Quarter)
- Seat: 15"
- Color: Mahogany
- Rigging: In-skirt C
- Tooling: Spider stamp
- Antique Brass Spot
- Horn: 3" Neck, 1 3/4" Cap
- Skirt: 13 1/2" D x 24" L
- Swell: 13"
- Cantel: 4 1/2"
- Grip-Rite close contact skirt liner for grip *NOT FLEECE LINED
- Flex2 skirts have a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the horse and rider’s comfort.
- Pre-shaped fenders for rider comfort
- Suede dished impact foam seat keeps you in the saddle in a balanced position
- Weight: 26 lbs
Saddle fit tip: Generally Circle Y recommends a Regular fit for a horse with a defined wither, Wide fit for a horse with a round wither or foundation build and XWide for draft type or extra wide foundation style horses.