Cosequin ASU by Nutramax Labs goes above and beyond the traditional glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate products on the market. Cosequin ASU contains NMX1000 avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) formulated with FCHG49 glucosamine hydrochloride and TRH122 low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate plus the addition of high purity MSM! This sets Cosequin ASU apart from any other joint health supplement for horses. And all in a tasty, easy to administer powder!
- Cosequin ASU is a dual synergistic formula: its specific glucosamine hydrochloride and low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate have demonstrated synergy in stimulating cartilage matrix production, while ASU also acts synergistically with glucosamine.
- The combination of glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate plus ASU has been shown to work better than glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate alone in cartilage cell studies!
- ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) is obtained from avocados and soybeans. It is a potent ingredient demonstrated to protect cartilage support joint function. Each of these ingredients, while working via its own primary mechanisms of action, together deliver comprehensive joint health support
- Easy packs are easy to feed and perfect for travel or barn sitters!
- Under 600 lbs 1 scoop/packs AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1/2 scoop/pack daily
- 600-1200 lbs 2 scoops/packs AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1 scoop/pack daily
- Over 1200 lbs 3 scoops/packs AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1-2 scoops/packs daily
Each 32.4 Grams (2 Level Scoops/packs) Contains:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 14,400 mg
- MSM 10,000 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 2,400 mg
- Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) 2,100 mg
- Ascorbic Acid 610 mg
- Manganese 100 mg