Cosequin Optimized by Nutramax Labs contains higher levels of active ingredients than the original researched formula and is formulated in a tasty powder. MSM is an organic source of sulfur, a compound used by cartilage. Some veterinarians suggest using MSM to help manage joint health. For those wishing to additionally supplement MSM, Cosequin Optimized with MSM offers a convenient, cost-effective way to administer MSM along with the proven ingredients in Cosequin.
- Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin with the addition of high purity MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane
- The ingredients in the Cosequin formula provide the raw materials that are essential for the synthesis of synovial fluid and the major components of articular cartilage matrix.
- Unlike steroids and some NSAID's which can damage the cartilage matrix, Cosequin is not a drug; it is a true nutraceutical
Each level scoop (16.5 gm) contains:
- Manganese 32 mg
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 7,200 mg
- MSM 5,000 mg
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate1,200 mg
- Under 600 lbs 1 scoop daily for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1/2 scoop daily
- Over 600 lbs 2 scoops daily for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1 scoop daily