Cosequin Powder by Nutramax Labs is the #1 veterinarian recommended joint health supplement brand. Regardless of age, breed or discipline, the stress of everyday riding, training, and competition may result in wear and tear to articular cartilage, eventually affecting joint function and performance of the equine athlete.
- The ingredients in the Cosequin formula provide the raw materials that are essential for the synthesis of synovial fluid and the major components of articular cartilage matrix.
- Unlike steroids and some NSAID's which can damage the cartilage matrix, Cosequin is not a drug; it is a true nutraceutical
- Under 600 lbs 2 scoops AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1 scoop daily
- 600-1200 lbs 3 scoops AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1-2 scoops daily
- Over 1200 lbs 4 scoops AM PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 2 scoops daily
Each 3.3 Grams (1 Level Scoop) Contains:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1,800mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 600mg
- Manganese 16mg
You May Also Like
July 14, 2019
January 24, 2019
April 30, 2018
February 19, 2018
April 12, 2016