Cosequin Powder by Nutramax Labs is the #1 veterinarian recommended joint health supplement brand. Regardless of age, breed or discipline, the stress of everyday riding, training, and competition may result in wear and tear to articular cartilage, eventually affecting joint function and performance of the equine athlete.
- The ingredients in the Cosequin formula provide the raw materials that are essential for the synthesis of synovial fluid and the major components of articular cartilage matrix.
- Unlike steroids and some NSAID's which can damage the cartilage matrix, Cosequin is not a drug; it is a true nutraceutical
- Easy packs are easy to feed and perfect for travel or barn sitters!
- Under 600 lbs 2 scoops/packs AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1 scoop/pack daily
- 600-1200 lbs 3 scoops/packs AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1-2 scoops/packs daily
- Over 1200 lbs 4 scoops/packs AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 2 scoops/packs daily
Each 3.3 Grams (1 Level Scoop/Pack) Contains:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1,800mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 600mg
- Manganese 16mg