The Extreme Vortex 1680D High Neck Turnout Blanket from the Country Pride Collection is the new standard in extreme turnout blankets! This tough durable turnout offers superior protection and durability through innovative design and materials. This turnout comes equipped with Double Knot Rips-top Nylon, coated with DuPont Teflon, for those that work hard and play harder! With a completely waterproof and breathable lining, you can ensure superior warmth and insulation from the cold. Know that you're doing the best for your horse in preparing him for the elements with a product you know you can trust with a name like Country Pride!
- 1680D Double Knot Rips-top Nylon outer-shell with Dupont Teflon coating - for unmatched strength, durability and good looks.
- Heavyweight 300 grams of high-loft poly fill - offers superior warmth and insulation from the cold.
- 210D nylon lining - smooth and coat polishing, this lining offers natural anti-rub protection
- Waterproof/Breathable - to keep your horse warm and dry.
- 300 grams of high-loft poly fill - offers superior warmth and insulation from the cold.
- Double buckle front closure - open front design allows for fine-tuning of the fit in chest area.
- Elasticized extended shoulder gusset - offers the ultimate in freedom of movement.
- Mid-neck coverage - virtually eliminates rain and sleet from seeping under the blanket in the shoulder area, while keeping warmth in.
- Cross-Bias nylon surcingles with elasticized insert - keeps the blanket comfortably in-place through rolling, running, and play!
- Elastic leg straps - adjustable and removable keeps the blanket from twisting and blowing out of place in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced tail cover - offers protection from extreme wind and weather while keeping the tail head clean.
- Grey with Brown binding