Perktone by Cox is a blood building liquid supplement that increases energy and stamina. When horses train, race and perform, the high speed action of their large muscles puts tremendous stress on their physiological systems. Perktone is rich in nutrients that can be carried through the bloodstream to nurture the entire body, elevating and sustaining energy levels and mental alertness, while preventing damage to tissues.
Perktone is a therapeutically balanced nutritional supplement optimally fortified with vitamins, minerals and iron. Homogenized, it provides a potent source of blood building nutrients.
- Contains Vitamins A, D, E, and Thiamine (B-1)
- High palatable cherry-flavor
- Homogenized for maximum consistency and flowability
- Feed 2 fluid ounces of Perktone once or twice daily to horses in training and racing. For horses not in training feed 1 fluid ounce daily
- Perktone can be mixed into feed or administered with a dose syringe
- A gallon container provides a 64 day supply for a horse in training
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
You May Also Like
March 23, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 08, 2016
Zephyr , TX
October 26, 2016
Orange City, FL
September 16, 2016