Dakota Flex Trail Saddle is designed for all day comfort featuring a soft perforated contrasting grainout seat, easy twist fenders for knee and ankle relief, aluminum endurance stirrups and rounded skirting making it an ideal option for short backed horses. The Flex Trail is constructed with special consideration for the trail. All Dakota Saddles are proudly handcrafted in the USA.
- Color: Pro-Brown
- Tree: Flex tree/Semi-quarterhorse bars (Regular) 6 3/4" Gullet
- Seat: Perforated Grainout
- Horn: 3 1/2' high, 1 3/4" cap
- Rigging: Stainless steel in-skirt
- Cantle: 5"
- Stirrup Leathers: 2 1/2" with easy twist fenders
- Finish: Petal border tooling
- Stirrups: Aluminum Endurance
- Weight: approximately 30 lbs
You May Also Like
September 16, 2016