Dakota Saddlery Draft Trail Saddle is specifically designed for the draft horse and features a contrasting distressed grain out seat, easy twist fenders for knee and ankle relief, stainless steel adjustable double in-skirt rigging, latigos for tying all of your trail necessities and shell border tooling. This attractive saddle is ideal for trail and western pleasure. All Dakota Saddles are proudly handcrafted in the USA.
- Color: Dark golden brown
- Tree: Draft Tree bars (X-Wide) (8' Gullet Width)
- Seat: Distressed grain out 17" seat
- Horn: 3 1/2" Horn with 1 3/4" cap
- Rigging: Stainless steel easy adjusting double n skirt
- Cantle: 5"
- Stirrup Leathers 2 1/2" with easy twist fenders
- Aluminum endurance stirrups
- Weight: approx. 32 lbs.