Dakota Saddlery Endurance Trail Saddle is designed for riders planning on logging miles and miles on the trail with comfort and security in mind, featuring a grainout seat, no horn, brass adjustable 7/8 position in-skirt rigging allowing more shoulder room for the horse while providing a secure and balanced seat, as well as easy twist fenders for knee and ankle relief. All Dakota Saddles are proudly handcrafted in the USA.
- Color: Pro-Brown
- Tree: Fiberglass covered wood
- Full quarter horse bars (Wide) 7 1/4" Gullet
- Brass in-skirt 7/8 rigging
- Cantle: 5"
- No horn
- Stirrup leathers 2 1/2" with easy twist fenders
- Weight: Approximately 30 lbs