Dakota Saddlery Pleasure Saddle is designed with a variety of western disciplines in mind. This saddle easily transitions from barrels, to trail and ranch pleasure, featuring a tonal grain out seat, adjustable 7/8 position rigging allowing more shoulder room for the horse, while providing a secure and balanced seat, attractive oak leaf tooling and a silver laced rawhide cantle, pommel trim and rawhide horn perfectly accent the roughout jockeys and fenders. All Dakota Saddles are proudly handcrafted in the USA.
- Color: Light Oil
- Fiberglass covered tree
- Regular Semi-quarterhorse bars (6 3/4" Gullet)
- Grain out seat
- Horn: 3 1/2" high, 1 3/4" cap Rawhide braided
- Rigging: Double stainless steel dees 7/8 position
- Cantle: 5" Rawhide silver laced
- Stirrup Leathers 2 1/2" with leather covered buckles
- Weight: Approximately 35 lbs.