Dakota Saddlery Roper Saddle features a beautiful rustic drum dyed finish that distresses with use for an attractive worn leather look, stainless steel adjustable 7/8 position rigging allowing more shoulder room for the horse while providing a secure and balanced seat and a standard post roper horn. This is a saddle that is built to withstand rigorous ranch work, roping and team penning. All Dakota saddles are proudly handcrafted in the USA.
- Color: Drum Dyed
- Tree: Fiberglass covered wood tree
- Full Quarterhorse Bars (Wide) Gullet Width 7 1/4"
- Seat: Suede
- Horn: Standard post roper 3 3/4" high, 2 1/2" cap
- Rigging: Double stainless steel dees 7/8 position
- Cantle: 4"
- Weight: approximately 38 lbs