Dakota Saddlery Roughout Trainer Saddle is built to the same exacting standards as other Dakota saddles, this trainer combines functionality with durability featuring preturned fenders, 7/8 position rigging allowing for more shoulder movement for the horse and a secure and balanced seat, as well as a variety of clipping dees ideal for your tack, equipment and training aids. Leave the show saddle in the barn and practice in this equitation style seat. Dakota saddles are proudly handcrafted in the USA.
- Tree: Double fiberglass covered with Dakota five year warranty.
- Quarter horse bars (wide) 7 1/4" Gullet
- Equitation Horn: Pelican 3" high with 2 3/8" cap
- Skirt Length: 27"
- Rigging: Single stainless steel in skirt 7/8" position.
- Cantle: 2 3/8"
- Stirrup Leathers: 2 1/2" with leather covered buckles.
- Color: Full roughout.
- Weight: Approx 35lb
- American Made