Turtle Snap Quick Release by Davis - When it comes to tying up your horse, wouldn’t you like to have confidence knowing in a panic situation that the safety of your horse and expensive tack can be achieved? Davis Turtle Snaps are easy to use by offering a quick release.
- Safe method of tying a horse.
- 1" wide nylon webbing
- Length adjusts from 2' to 4'
- Easy open plated steel oval carabiner
- They are designed specifically to release a halter when under a high panic load, preventing injury to both the horse and rider.
- Can be operated with just one hand -rather than the traditional two handed bull snaps.
You May Also Like
January 04, 2019
June 07, 2017
April 12, 2016