Dectomax Pour On Cattle Dewormer by Zoetis
Doramectin (5mg/mL) is a broad spectrum dewormer for cattle. Ready to use Dectomax is formulated to deliver the correct dosage when applied topically.
- Rate of application 1 mL/22 lb body weight
- Safe to use on any age and class of beef cattle including pregnant beef cows.
- Only in dairy calves 20 months or younger
- Controls gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, sucking lice and mange mites.
- Apply topically along the midline of the back
- 45 day pre slaughter withdrawl period
- Do not use on dogs
- Do not use on calves to be processed for veal
You May Also Like
Be the first to review this product.