Knit Blinker Hood with Ears and French Cups by Jacks
Premium quality blinker hoods with ears and french cups are easy to slip on and off. Made of premium polyester double knit stretch fabric that is breathable and conforms to the shape of the horses face. Attached french cups prevent the horse from seeing behind them, but they can see to the side. Can help the horse to stay focused and going forward, especially if they do not like others horse to pass them. Ears can be used with ear cones (dynal ears) or alone to muffle the sounds, helping to calm an excitable horse. Heavy-duty Velcro straps under the throat latch secure the hood in place.
- French cups prevent horse from seeing behind them
- Ears help to muffle sounds
- Matching trim and PVC full cups
- Velcro attachments under throat latch
- Easy on and off
- Ear cones sold separately