Iodine based formula used to build up & harden the sole and frog. Also great for preventing and treating thrush or other fungal infections.
- Creates a tough, natural pad when applied consistently
- Works by swelling and thickening the cell membranes of the sole
- Aldehyde-based dressing
- Can be used for extended periods of time on chronically thin-soled horses without fear of drying out the foot
- Prevents and treats bacterial infections
- Prevents and treats fungal infections
- Ideal when transitioning horses to barefoot
- Helps control thrush and white line disease
- Does not contain copper napthenate or any essential oils
Apply to clean & dry sole and frog and spread with small brush. Repeat twice daily for 1 to 2 weeks until the sole is hard enough and repeat once or twice a week for maintenance.
You May Also Like
September 26, 2018
June 04, 2018
May 24, 2018
March 01, 2018