Indication: For vaccination of healthy a horse against:
- EEV - Eastern, Western Encephalomyelitis
- TET - Tetanus Toxoid
- WNV - West Nile
Status: Killed Virus
- Packaged in pre-filled syringes
- Includes a peel-off sticker for easy recordkeeping
- Safe for use in pregnant mares
- Safe for use in horses 4 months of age or older
- Duration of immunity is at least 12 months for WNV
Shake well before use. Using aseptic technique, vaccinate horses intramuscularly with a 1ml dose. Administer a second 1ml dose intramuscularly in 3-4 weeks using a different injection site. The need for annual booster vaccinations has not been establishedÂ for this product. Consultation with a veterinarian is recommended.
Single Dose Package Contains: One pre-filled single dose syringe with needle.