Equine Fecal Parasite Test Kit by ParaScreen-e
Equine fecal testing is an extremely important procedure for horse health maintenance that is both easy and inexpensive to achieve.
Each kit includes the following items:
- One submission form
- A complete set of easy to follow instructions
- One sealable specimen container (baggie) with ID label
- One pre-addressed, postage-paid specimen mailer
- Simply place a small fecal sample in the sealable plastic baggie and mail it to the equine testing laboratory.
- The lab will let you know, via direct email (or U.S. Mail if no email is available) if there is any evidence of intestinal parasitic activity in your horse. It’s as simple as that!
You May Also Like
Be the first to review this product.