EquiProbiotics by EquiPulmin is a veterinarian formulated combination of pre and probiotics of the highest quality, without any fillers or byproducts. Beneficial support for horse's digestive system and can help boost their performance. Probiotics improve the efficiency of digestion and improves nutrient absorption.
Probiotics are useful in the following ways:
- To give young digestive systems a head start. Foals acquire their intestinal flora from their environment that's one reason why they sometimes eat manure. A probiotic may help populate the young digestive system more quickly.
- To aid recovery from illness or infection in horses who have received oral antibiotics. Medications that kill harmful bacteria sometimes do collateral damage to beneficial organisms. After the course of antibiotics is finished, a probiotic may aid in faster recovery.
- To compensate for the effects of stress. Dietary changes, travel and/or competition can put stress on a horse's system. To give the probiotics time to colonize, it is best to start administration two to three days ahead of the stressful event and continue until it is over.
- To reduce digestive upset in horses susceptible to chronic diarrhea and/or mild colic. Probiotics may stabilize the microflora and promote a healthier environment in the gut. They may also be a good preventive measure in horses who have experienced serious colic.
- To help old or unthrifty horses better utilize nutrients. A probiotic may improve the efficiency of digestion and aid nutrient absorption in aged horses and others who have trouble maintaining weight.
- EquiProbiotics is veterinarian formulated to give you a combination of pre and probiotics of the highest quality and without any fillers or byproducts.
- 10 Billion Probiotics -Each serving contains 10 billion live beneficial microorganisms.