SandClear by Farnam can help reduce the risk of digestive colic. Commonly used during conditions of equine colic caused by sand and other materials, SandClear crumbles contains psyllium seed husk recommended by veterinarians to support the removal of sand and dirt from the ventral colon. This supplementary source of dietary fiber is ideal for horses that graze or eat off the ground. The palatable apple and molasses crumbles can be given to horses of all ages- even young foals.
- Commonly used during conditions of colic caused by sand and other materials
- Supports removal of sand and dirt
- Supports gut health and helps maintain a healthy digestive tract
- Palatable apple and molasses crumbles are easy to use
- Can be given to horses of all ages - even young foals
You May Also Like
April 12, 2016