LaminaSaver is a clinically researched nutraceutical that enhances the body’s natural ability to maintain and protect the health of the laminae, hoof capsule, sole frog, white line, bones (coffin, pastern, etc.), and connective tissues. With its proprietary active ingredient, Restaurex, LaminaSaver increases the body’s capability to promote new healthy cell regeneration.
LaminaSaver contains anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving phytonutrients that inhibit the inflammatory enzyme COX-2. Enhances the body’s natural ability to maintain and protect the health of the laminae, hoof capsule, sole frog, white line, bones (coffin, pastern, etc.), and connective tissues. LaminaSaver also helps to restore normal blood circulation to the insensitive and sensitive laminae. It encourages tissue elasticity, permeability, and flexibility, and, may prevent soft tissue calcification, ossification, and mineralization.
- Helps regenerate new, healthy cells
- Supports a healthy hoof-capsule environment
- Enhances the body's ability to rebuild, repair, and regenerate laminae
- Restores tissue elasticity, permeability, and flexibility
- Helps promote an active metabolism Increases blood and tissue oxygenation
- Enhances the body's ability to naturally control pain, inflammation, and swelling
- Suppresses the collagenase and phospholipase enzymes
- Provides antioxidant protection
A 3 lb size contains 120 scoops.
This item cannot be shipped internationally .
You May Also Like
April 12, 2016