Flexineb Single Medication Cup by Flexineb.
This spare medication cup is used for dispensing a singular medication and should be washed well after each use.
- Performance of the medication cup is dependent on the drugs and therapies nebulized and how well it is maintained between uses.
- Wash well after each use
- Do not immerse the cup in water or liquid
- Read product labeling for full cleaning instructions.
- Gray/Clear med cup is the standard cup that will nebulise most medications
- Grey/Clear cup used with high viscosity oily type drugs can lead to slow delivery or failure to nebulise
- Green med cup is special for shorter delivery time with some medications
- Green cup used with low viscosity watery type drugs can lead to very fast delivery and the generation of big aerosol droplets leading to pools of medication wasted in the bottom of the mask chamber
- Blue med cup is special for use with the natural therapy Nebulin
- Blue cup used with low viscosity watery type drugs will nebulise but the delivery time will be slow - Blue med cup is not suitable for high viscosity oily type drugs
Be the first to review this product.