Fly Armor horse gear provides your horse an opportunity to enjoy the outdoors with you!
Inserts last approximately 4 weeks if worn 24/7--and longer if returned to original re-sealable bag after use. Fly Armor products are safe and natural containing no toxic pesticides and there is no direct contact with your animal's skin. The gear is washable, durable, and lightweight. The hotter the temperature-the better it works! Keep in mind many sprays and lotions become less effective once a horse sweats.
- Vaporguard backing prevents leaching for maximum skin protection.
- Comes with 2 Bands which hold 4 replaceable inserts and are approximately 7" x 2".
- Backside of band is made of velcro hook and comes with self-adhesive, removeable, velcro soft-loop attachment.
- Can be fastened to sports medicine boots, stalls, tack, as well as any other gear that has soft, attachable velcro-loop surface.
- Ingredients: citronella oil, cedarwood oil, and proprietary additives.
Inserts have a shelf life of approx 4 years - date code stamped on each foil pack with manufacture date. Do not store at extreme temperatures (below freezing or above 100 degrees)
April 12, 2016