Calming Fresh Packs by Formula 707 - Easy to feed, these packs are perfect for on the go, in the barn or for the horse sitter. Calming Packs are ideal for horses that are nervous, jumpy and easily distracted.
Symptoms of low magnesium are nervousness, muscle tremors, lusterless hair coat and intolerance to work or exercise. Thiamine deficiency might be expressed in irritability, excitability, nervousness, elevated blood lactacte and pyruvate and muscle cramping. Both of these deficiences are more likely to occur in horses on a high carbohydrate (grain) diet.
- Individual packs to ensure freshness
- 3 part solution to help calm your horse
- Thiamine (2,000 mg)- requires magnesium to become active and to supplement calming your horse
- Premium quality magnesium oxide (7,500 mg)
- L-tryptophan (125 mg) vital precursor to melatonin and serotonin
- Use on a daily basis for best results
- 1 pack = 2 oz
- 28 day supply