Kensington Freedom Extended Day Hay Net's goal is for every horse to have a high fiber, low calorie forage available 24/7. Using Freedom Feeder is a way to “free” us from meal routines and help our horses live a happier, healthier, and more natural life, think of them as “Pasture In A Net”. Freedom Feeders may help alleviate many meal time anxieties such as weaving or pacing, reduces the likelihood of colic.
- Holds approximately 6 flakes (up to 50 lb. of hay)
- Knot free netting ensures that even the most aggresive eaters won't get rubs on their gums or lips
- 1.5" Netting
- Perfect introduction to "slow feed" hay net
- 2" Mesh Opening for aggressive eats and larger horses. May require going down to a smaller mesh size once horse is transitioned.
- 1.5" Mesh Opening: Optimal opening to mimic grazing and slow consumption.
- 1" Mesh opening: for insulin resistant or smaller grazing animals. Recommended that you start transition with 1.5" Mesh then slow them down further using 1" mesh only if necessary.
You May Also Like
Los Altos , CA
August 20, 2018
May 29, 2018
February 20, 2017
September 13, 2016