Haygain Portable Hay Steamer by Jiffy Steamer Equine Division is ideal for use with one or two horses when traveling to ensure that your horse's diet maintains consistency.
- Commercially rated 120 volt, 1,500 watt steam boiler, with a 1 gallon water capacity featuring dual thermostats, safety features, capacity indicator and quick release steam hose fittings.
- Steaming cycle from cold is approximately 60 minutes depending on the ambient temperature, type of hay and density of hay compaction.
- Boiler will run for 2 hours per filling.
- Double skinned and thermally insulated lid designed to reach and maintain the critically high temperatures required to effectively steam hay
- Engineered polymers used in the rotational molding process create a high strength, hard wall chest
- 35 gallon hay capacity (fits 4 to 6 flakes easily)
- All fittings are brass for durability.
- 5 spikes mounted on the die cast aluminum manifold ensure steam penetrates the center of the hale for even distribution
- Portable design with simple setup and operation
- Commercially designed and manufactured stainless steel boiler unit with die cast aluminum housing is made in the USA
- Dimensions: 29"H x 22.5"W x 22.5"L (70.5" Circumference)
Be the first to review this product.