High Horse Big Rock Western Trail Saddle is an excellent a light weight alternative to a traditional full leather saddle and is designed with the trail and casual rider in mind. Perfectly optimized for the rider who likes a larger seat with consideration for long hours in the saddle, the Big Rock features leather seat, horn and jockeys, a square Cordura skirt, Cordura fenders that are easy on the knees, a double padded black suede seat for comfort on the trail, adjustable 3-way rigging that allows the saddle to easily be rigged in a variety of positions for a comfortable fit and secure seat as well as brass hardware for easily attaching all of your trail necessities.
- Seat Sizes: 18.5" Black Suede
- Tree: DURAhide -Regular & Wide Regular (Semi-Quarter) and Wide (Full Quarter)
- Saddle Color: Tobac (Walnut) or Black
- Hardware: Brass
- Tooling: Smooth
- Rigging: Adjustable position flat plate
- Horn: 2 ¼" Neck, 2 ¼" Cap
- Skirt: 13" D x 29" L Swell Width: 13"
- Cantle Height: 4" Regular
- Weight: 26 lbs.
Saddle fit tip: Generally Circle Y recommends a Regular fit for a horse with a defined wither, Wide fit for a horse with a round, or mutton wither and XWide for draft type or extra wide foundation style horses.