The Hit-Air Advantage Multi-Discipline Airbag Vest is a harness type airbag that employs a higher speeed key ball mechanism that activates the CO2 Cartridge. This versatile vest is ideal for eventing, western and other equestrian disciplines.
- The neck airbag, where most injuries occur, inflates first, followed by (in only fraction of a millisecond) the torso and hip airbag
- The key box where the CO2 cartridge is deployed is protected from dust and dirt, plus provides sound insulation to minimize spooking the horse in case of an unintended deployment
- Comfortable design with concealed hip air bags making it unnecessary to have a long "duck tailed" style that can be uncomfortable in the saddle
- One cartridge included
- Sizes are adjustable within a "range"
Size and Cartridge Information:
- Small range: From 2XS to Small - Uses 50cc
- Medium range: From Small to XLarge - Uses 50cc
- Large range: From XLarge to 3XLarge - Uses 60cc
- Extra range: From 3XLarge to 5XLarge - uses 60cc