Hit-Air Advantage Air Vest is an all in one airbag system used all over the competitive equestrian world. Known as the lightest air vest on the market, Hit-air features a harness type airbag designed to inflate outward, the vest employs a high-speed key ball mechanism that is attached to your saddle - a fall activates the C02 Cartridge providing shock absorbing protection for the chest, neck, spine, rib cage and vital organs. This light-weight, breathable and versatile vest is not constricting and is designed to be worn snugly over your riding attire. The Hit-air vest is a revolutionary piece of safety equipment offering comfort, reassurance and safety for riders of all ages. Ideal for a variety of equestrian disciplines from eventing and hunter paces to competitive and pleasure trail riding.
- The neck airbag, where most injuries occur, inflates first, followed by (in only fraction of a millisecond) the torso and hip airbag
- The key box where the CO2 cartridge is deployed is protected from dust and dirt, plus provides sound insulation to minimize spooking the horse in case of an unintended deployment
- Comfortable design with concealed hip air bags making it unnecessary to have a long "duck tailed" style that can be uncomfortable in the saddle
- One cartridge included
- Sizes are adjustable within a "range"
Size and Cartridge Information:
- Small range: From 2XS to Small - Uses 50cc
- Medium range: From Small to XLarge - Uses 50cc
- Large range: From XLarge to 3XLarge - Uses 60cc
- Extra range: From 3XLarge to 5XLarge - uses 60cc
Drop shipped directly from manufacturer. Please contact customer service for special return instruction.